Share your professional knowledge and skills! The call for presentation proposals is due May 31, 2019.
Decisions on presentations will be sent out the middle of June 2019.
Five Presentation Tracks
The conference presentations are conceptualized as proceeding along five main themes:
- Best Practices/Lessons Learned: The proven best practices or lessons learned you use that continue to be a part of your toolbox.
- Future Trends: Research and insights on how practitioners can embrace and prepare for the future of instructional technology.
- Technology Tools: Tips, tricks, and resources for adopting and using past and emerging technology tools.
- Administration of Instructional Technology: Research and insights on managing the dynamic world of instructional design.
- Sponsor Showcase: Research and insights provided by our conference sponsors.
All accepted presenters are required to register for the conference and cover the registration fees.