“Strategic Design for Effective Learning”
The recent Coronavirus pandemic has been a shock for educational institutions around the world. Institutions have been working to keep teaching and learning happening during this challenging time. Colleague 2 Colleague wants to remind you that you are not alone in this challenge. Our community is here for one another!
To promote collaboration, the 21st annual Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology (SIDLIT) Conference will be online at no cost to you, August 5-7, 2020.
This community of colleagues needs your help, as you need theirs! We need you to share your experience, resources, ideas, and best practices more than ever to help institutions prepare for the future.
Proposals are due on June 30, 2020.
Our session tracks include:
- Educational Technologies: Tips, tricks, and resources for adopting and effectively utilizing emerging tech tools and learner experiences.
- Design Thinking and Development: Designs for online and blended learning including learner experience design (UX), methods for instilling diversity, equity and inclusion and more.
- Educational Research and Data Analysis: Original research on educational technologies, program outcomes, learning outcomes, and other topics
- Education Technology Leadership: Research and insights on managing the dynamic world of educational technology.
- Innovations in LMS and Online Learning: Innovations in online learning including LMS, such as third-party tool integrations and LTIs, data portals, accessibility mitigations, excellent technology support, live learning events, and others.
- Sponsored Programs: Applied technologies, research, and educational insights provided by our conference sponsors!
Co-Present with SIDLIT 2020 Sponsors
This year we are promoting the opportunity for attendees to co-present with a SIDLIT 2020 sponsor as a practitioner or customer to talk about the experience utilizing products and/or services offered by the sponsor. The sponsoring organization will register at a sponsorship level with a presentation benefit (Platinum, Gold, or Silver) and the presenter will submit a presentation proposal. We hope this type of engagement will help show the value of the sponsoring organization as you share real success stories and lessons learned with fellow SIDLIT attendees.
Questions? Contact Lisa Shappee about presentation proposals. General questions about SIDLIT 2020 may be sent to C2C Chair David J. Swisher or Vice Chair April Robbs. We look forward to your submission!