Celebrate C2C’s 20th annual SIDLIT conference in Hays, Kansas!
SIDLIT 2019: celebrating our past + embracing our future
SIDLIT is the Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology — pronounced “sidelight.” All who use instructional technologies in their work are invited to attend and participate! Colleague 2 Colleague (C2C) includes participants from K-12 through higher education, government organizations, nonprofits, and corporate entities.
Save the Dates!
|When||3rd Annual LMS Pre-Conference: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (Wed.) |
Main SIDLIT 2019 Conference: Aug. 1 – 2, 2019 (Thurs. & Fri.)
|Where||Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas|
Five Presentation Tracks
The conference presentations are conceptualized as proceeding along five main themes:
- Best Practices/Lessons Learned: The proven best practices or lessons learned you use that continue to be a part of your toolbox.
- Future Trends: Research and insights on how practitioners can embrace and prepare for the future of instructional technology.
- Technology Tools: Tips, tricks, and resources for adopting and using past and emerging technology tools.
- Administration of Instructional Technology: Research and insights on managing the dynamic world of instructional design.
- Sponsor Showcase: Research and insights provided by our conference sponsors.
All accepted presenters are required to register for the conference and cover the registration fees.
Questions about SIDLIT 2019 may be sent to 2018-2019 C2C Chair Nicole M. Frank at email@example.com or C2C Vice Chair David J. Swisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.