Celebrate C2C’s 20th annual SIDLIT conference in Hays, Kansas!
SIDLIT 2019: celebrating our past + embracing our future
SIDLIT is the Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology — pronounced “sidelight.” All who use instructional technologies in their work are invited to attend and participate! Colleague 2 Colleague (C2C) includes participants from K-12 through higher education, government organizations, nonprofits, and corporate entities.
Save the Dates!
|When||3rd Annual LMS Pre-Conference: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (Wed.) |
Main SIDLIT 2019 Conference: Aug. 1 – 2, 2019 (Thurs. & Fri.)
|Where||Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas|
Five Presentation Tracks
The conference presentations are conceptualized as proceeding along five main themes:
- Best Practices/Lessons Learned: The proven best practices or lessons learned you use that continue to be a part of your toolbox.
- Future Trends: Research and insights on how practitioners can embrace and prepare for the future of instructional technology.
- Technology Tools: Tips, tricks, and resources for adopting and using past and emerging technology tools.
- Administration of Instructional Technology: Research and insights on managing the dynamic world of instructional design.
- Sponsor Showcase: Research and insights provided by our conference sponsors.
All accepted presenters are required to register for the conference and cover the registration fees.