You have the opportunity to earn a digital badge, issued by Colleague 2 Colleague, for attending SIDLIT 2021.
Requirements & Details:
- Attend 5 or more sessions for the Colleague 2 Colleague Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology (SIDLIT) 2021 Conference.
- Sessions must be attended live during the conference (July 28-30). SIDLIT sessions are 40 minutes long and all 55 presentation sessions qualify.
- Provided Feedback to the Presenters in Sched.
- Completed the SIDLIT Event Feedback Survey.
- C2C will issue the digital badge within 60 days of the conference.
This valuable digital badge can be used within your professional network to showcase your participation in SIDLIT and allow you to share your skills and achievements.
Please make sure you are registered for the conference so that you can attend sessions that apply.