C2C’s 22nd annual SIDLIT conference
Save the Date: july 28-30, 2021
The Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology (SIDLIT) conference is a gathering of instructional technologists, educational technology specialists, instructional designers, online faculty, technology leaders, assessment coordinators, librarians, and more who are involved with distance learning, instructional technology, or online programs. Students in education, instructional design, and academic technology are encouraged to attend.
SIDLIT is sponsored by Colleague 2 Colleague (C2C). The conference is hosted by Ottawa University as an online event. It includes online presentations, topic-oriented special interest discussion groups, workshops, and demonstrations.
Humanizing Learning at a Distance is the conference theme and will feature keynote presentations by:
- Josh Stock – 6th grade Language Arts teacher at Santa Fe Trail Middle School in Olathe, KS.
- Rick Bartlett – Director of Online Education at Tabor College.
SIDLIT 2021 is offered at no cost to attendees, but registration is required. This free conference is made possible by our sponsors!
Registration is limited to 500.
Who Should Attend?
- Instructional technologists & educational technology specialists,
- Instructional designers
- Faculty & teachers
- Technology leaders
- Assessment coordinators
- Anyone involved with distance learning, instructional technology, or online programs
- Students in education, instructional design, and academic technology
Digital Badge – Attendees can earn a Professional Development Credential from C2C by attending 5 sessions at SIDLIT.